Children’s park demand at Sector27/29 Nayaraipur
The Nayaraipur city is our dream city of Chhattishgarh, many of us purchased house at Sector27 or sector 29 Nayaraipur with dream of idle and best residential colony will be developed.
Currently Nayaraipur habitation speed is very slow and specially for families with children’s as no park developed. As per master plan of Nayaraipur, for every 5500 population estimated, there should be 5000 sqmt children’s park and 5000 sqmt of play park should be developed.
But very Sadly, there is no single Children’s park developed at sector 27/29 and no place for children’s to play.
I have been asking to Town and Country planning and NRDA(NAYARAIPUR DEVELOPMENT AUTHOIRTY) but they are not providing any satisfactory answers why there are no children’s park developed against town and country planning and nayaraipur Mater plan guideline .
PLEASE SUPPORT ON THIS MOVEMENT TO GET CHILDERN’S PARK AT OUR SECTORS AND BE PART OF BEST FUTURE CITY TO LIVE.
Either you belongs to Nayaraipur or not, please support us on our getting our basic right.
please sign the petition
What We Do :-
- Evaluation of the property constructed.
- Drawing, design & layout preparation & Supervision Stage wise
- Interior designing
- Modification in prevailing building
- Alteration & extension of existing building
- Taking up construction activity of volume above Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Making availability of plumber/electrician, mason with labour (on later stage from 1st June 2016 onwards)
- For work lesser than Rs. 99000/- could be taken up as charges of Material, Labour + 10% for supervision & 10% technical assistance.
- SURVEYING WORK of BIG Project with coordinate fixing & Floor Level Finalisation
- Landscaping (Drawing & Execution)
- Putty,Painting & Polishing
-On Request based on requirements
Mobile : 8103104444 / 7746010004 / 8359065600
Phone : 0771-2242727
Address: Sai Vihar House No. 8 , Infront of Gurudwara , Ranidurgawati ward Mahaveer Nagar Raipur CG -492001
Mr. Manu Sharma
Profile of Mr. Manu Sharma
Offering over 25 years of sterling experience in Industrial Construction across Steel & Power Sector; Strong trail of superior performance delivery under strict regime of cost and time parameters with expertise in:
Civil Project Management ~ Project Planning/ Estimates ~ Technical Specifications ~ Materials procurement ~ Quality Management ~ Contract Administration ~ Resource Management ~ Cross Functional Coordination
- Visionary and competent professional with career span of 25+ years in leadership roles in implementing wide range of Industrial Project works including Planning, Monitoring, Execution of Multi Projects of Railway Siding, Road & Bridges, Industrial Construction like Steel, Ferro Alloys, Power, Colonizing (Infrastructure/Townships) & Logistics planning.
- Displayed credentials in planning and supervising the entire project right from preparing the road map, scoping, planning, scheduling, defining technical specifications, reporting and documentation, budgeting and cost estimates, tendering, commercial operations and coordination with team members & clients, etc. and monitoring to ensure project accomplishment within defined time/cost parameters.
- Consummate professional with experience in construction technology and management and project finance coupled with structured inputs in the areas of design & development of project plans, financial planning and analysis, resource mobilization etc.
- Articulate communicator with proven acumen in coordinating with Users/Clients, Architects, Designers, Technical Examiners, Consultants to discuss the technicalities of the project as well as the Labor to smoothly commission the project in schedule.
- Armed with a clear understanding of the Industrial Standards and Safety Norms (HSE) while commissioning projects; demonstrated capability in conceptualizing and effecting process initiatives to enhance efficiency.
- Credentials of handling Project worth of more than Rs. 3500 crores at a stretch. Projects at various states specially at Jamshedpur, Rourkela, Pune, Raipur etc .
- Acknowledged for multi-tasking & multi-handling projects executed at a time with output of 10434 cum per month (with two contractors only) & 5500MT of Fabrication & 4300 MT of erections per month (with four contractors only).
- Successfully managed Nine Projects on floor, with 14 project head reporting, more than 1000 Acres of Land to be developed in various prestigious projects handled.
Continuing the legacy of highly appreciated residential project, Empressia, is a new elite edition to the series by enhancing to a new level.
Dreaming about an aspiring and luxury home within your Financial Reach ? Your search ends at E2.
E2 is the first tallest residential building with 144 residential units in the locality.
This great destination is strategically situated at a location that is witnessing a large scale social infrastructure boom with flourishing entertainment and commercial options in the pipeline, and is poised on the cusp of exponential growth.
Contact: Mr. Deepak Verma 07489236234
The Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS) connecting Raipur with Naya Raipur – the upcoming new capital town of Chhattisgarh- would take shape by the end of next year.
The work for setting up bus depot in the Naya Raipur to facilitate infrastructure for the BRTS started on Saturday. The Excel Infrastructure Private Limited has bagged the contract to build the bus depot on five acre land.
“The bus depot and shelter would be build with modern technology and the infrastructure development work for the BRTS would be completed by the end of 2014,” chief executive officer of Naya Raipur Development Authority, Amit Kataria said. Besides bus shelter and depot, pick-up points, workshop and control room will be set up for the BRTS, he added.
While the depot will have the modern facilities of recycling water, waste management, buses would be cleaned with the help of machines. The control room proposed for the system would also be hi-tech, Kataria said.
The Naya Raipur is being developed for the capital functions of Chhattisgarh in an area of 80.13 sq km. By 2031, the town would be house to a population of 560,000. The new capital city is located at a distance of around 17 km, south-east of Raipur.
Since people would require a good connectivity, the authority worked on the plan for implementing the BRTS.
In 2008, the initiative was taken. The IDFC Limited, Bangalore, was appointed to prepare a detailed project report (DPR) for bus services in public private partnership (PPP) format. In the meantime, Naya Raipur was selected as a demonstration city for the World Bank assisted Sustainable Urban Transport Program, sponsored by Ministry of Urban Development.
To start with, the Naya Raipur Development Authority had planned to operate 50 low-floor buses. The process to procure the buses has started.